Throughout the year National Safety Stand-Down weeks are held to highlight safety in a variety of different workplace scenarios. MSI has put together a number of resources to help you participate in these important safety education efforts.
National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction is May 2–6, 2022. The Stand-Down aims to raise fall hazard awareness in an effort to stop fatalities and injuries from falls. It is a voluntary event for employers to talk directly to employees about safety. Any workplace can hold a stand-down by taking a break to focus on Fall Hazards and reinforcing the importance of Fall Prevention.
National Trench Safety Stand-Down Week is June 20-24, 2022, and June is Trench Safety Month. The Stand-Down aims to raise trench hazard awareness to stop fatalities and injuries that occur during trench cave-ins.
Bucket Truck Considerations
Ladder Safety Considerations
- ABCs of Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- ABCs of Personal Fall Arrest Systems – Anchorages
- ABCs of Personal Fall Arrest Systems – Body Harnesses
- ABCs of Personal Fall Arrest Systems – Connecting Devices
- Inspecting and Caring for Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Protection Safety
- Avoiding Slips and Falls at Construction Sites
- Ladder Safety at Construction Sites
- Extension Ladder Safety
- Worksite Scaffolding Safety
Posters & Links
- Trench Safety Poster
- 5 Things you should know about trench safety (poster) (video)
- Firefighter Stand-Down – Rebuild Rehab
- National Trench Safety Stand-Down
- National Safety Stand-Down to Reduce Falls
- Fall Protection at Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Wells